Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Muddy Cross Country- Cutler Farm

                    Muddy Cross Country
                              Term 3
                              Moment in time Writing

I heard kids screaming,yelling and cheering for the runners.While jumping and sprinting around in piles of squishy,splodgy,slippery mud, that surrounded the whole land.Then as I was preparing to race off I was wondering weather I would make it to zones."GO!" We took off like the wind,zooming,racing and competing against each other.The mud was as slippery as a wet bar of soap, and I thought I was going to slip over in the mud!Huffing and puffing, trying to catch my breath I made it to the top of the hill...

Have you ever been to Cross Country or Zones?

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Tiana! I felt like I was there with you! :D

    ReplyDelete