Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Google Doc Ninja Challenge! 2018


                        



Today for Manaia Kalani, my class and I did the Google Doc Ninja challenge for the first time! By looking at our buddy classes blog posts we were inspired and wanted to find out more about this challenge. So today we did. For 1 hour we worked on this challenge, the level I found the easiest was the White belt and the level I found most difficult was the Black belt level. I enjoyed this challenge very much and I learnt many useful things from this challenge. But now I can finally say I am an official...

         !!Google Doc Ninja! !



                         

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tiana,
    My name is Ella and I am from Matawai School. Did you know that my class, Room 4 did this as well, but only a couple have gotten up to being a google ninja. I am a red belt. What was your favourite Belt that you did in this challenge.
    Til next time,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite part of the challenge was the black belt level. Because I really enjoyed creating my own picture to insert on the challenge. It was the first time my class and I have ever done the challenge but it was really fun!
      I'll check out your blog soon.

      Tiana

      Delete
  2. kai pai tiana i am a google belt to

    ReplyDelete