Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Matariki Wordle

                       Matariki Wordle



This is my Matariki wordle. For literacy, we had a task where we had to create a wordle. (A wordle is a picture that includes multiple words that are related to a theme example = love.) These wordles had to include 20 words or more that are related to Matariki, due to Matariki being around the corner. I enjoyed learning how to create this wordle, and I personally would love to create more in the future. I am looking forward to Matariki, and I hope we can do more learning around Matariki before it ends.

If you created a wordle, what would your theme be?

How many words would you include?

1 comment:

  1. I love the word art Tiana! Super creative. If I created a wordle, my theme would be about chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete