Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Know before you GO! Animation tips

      !Know before you GO!
 W.A.L.T: create an animation including at least 3 tips on what you should know before you go travelling, e.g hiking or tramping.


Recently in my class we have done lot's of learning, using Learn,Create,Share we blend our work together and have lots of ways to share our learning.
I have created another animation to give information based on an article called *Lost in the Ranges*.

Tips are:
1-Plan your trip/ how long you plan to be travelling, e.g hiking.
2-Communication/ tell someone that you're going travelling.
3-Weather/ Check the weather forecast so you can expect any sort of weather
4-Supplies/ make sure you pack suitable supplies such as spare clothes,food,tents,gear e.g climbing gear.
5-Company/ if you're bringing someone with you be sure to do a head count now and then.
Then you're ready to go travelling.

I enjoyed creating this animation and I hope you'll enjoy my animation as well.

What would you make an animation about?
Why?








2 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing animation about staying safe outdoors!
    Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! I learned a lot from your animation Tiana! For me, I would make an animation about Bullying or Imagining Our Future

    ReplyDelete