Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Crazy Cardioid

                         Crazy Cardioid 

This week in Te Kahu, on Monday we learnt how to draw a cardioid. ( a cardioid is a curved heart shaped drawing which is hand drawn and made by using times tables.) For this task we had to fill in a small chart and each number in the chart went up to the number 60. Under those numbers 1-60 we would write down multiples of 2, for a starter the we would match up the numbers in the chart to the numbers on our circular template. When we were matching up the lines with the numbers we just had to go with what the chart said and pay careful attention to the numbers we were matching up. I made a few mistakes during this step, I would accidentally match up the wrong numbers which could've ruined my finished product but luckily I noticed my mistake and I fixed it. In the end it turned out better than I expected and it was much simpler then I thought. After we had finished and we had gotten a feel for it, we then had to turn the page over to another template and create another one but using different number times tables if we wanted otherwise we could just colour it in. I decided to try and draw another one, so I chose to multiples of 3, which is called a Nephroid. After I had finished I was happy with my end results. I enjoyed this task it was quite easy and fun at the same time. Here are some examples of Cardioids and Nephroids.

Would you do this task?
Would you colour yours, or create another one?

This is a Cardioid.                                                                                              

                                             



This is a Nephroid

1 comment:

  1. WOW Tiana i didn't know that you can use a heart to work out stuff Great job
    😉😀

    ReplyDelete