Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Keyhole Art

                           Keyhole Art

This week in Te Kahu, we have been getting creative with art, we were given a piece of paper with a keyhole picture on it and our task was to draw any sort of picture we would like to inside the Keyhole. Our aim was to draw what we would think we would see through that keyhole, or what we hoped we would see. We were allowed to view some references for an example or for ideas to get us thinking creatively. For my keyhole art piece I drew a dragon in a treasure trove, but i didn't look at any examples because i had planned what i was going to draw. I drew this picture because I love dragons and magical things and places. So I thought that if I looked through a keyhole I would see this dragon in its treasure trove protecting it's prized possessions.  Here are some images of keyhole art. I really enjoyed doing this task it was a lot of fun and I hope we can do more tasks like this.

If you did this task what would you draw/see?
By Tiana

These are some examples of Keyhole Art.


Image result for keyhole artImage result for keyhole artImage result for keyhole art


1 comment:

  1. KAI PAI TIANA
    Well done on your keyhole art I just imagine what your beautiful art hands made for your keyhole art!
    XANTHE

    ReplyDelete