Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Digital Abstract

                         Digital Abstract

This week in Te Kahu we have a task on Seesaw (a site we use to post our learning on tasks) where we have to take a picture of something in our class enlarge it, or add filters to it on certain sites. I added a few filters to my image and it made a huge difference. It was challenging at first to think of something in our classroom to make abstract art out of, but later realized it doesn't even have to be abstract itself. A classmate had just took pictures of sand and concrete and enhanced the image, it turned out looking really cool with filters added. So I took a picture of wall decorations and added a few filters to it; this is what I ended out with!


I like my digital abstract art, and I enjoyed experimenting with filters along the way.
If you did this task, what would you do?
Would you add filters?

No comments:

Post a Comment