Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Minecraft Model

                        Minecraft Model

In Te Kahu, we have a task where we have to build/construct a special landmark in minecraft ( minecraft is a video game that uses blocks instead of curves or natural shaping). For this task I chose to create The Great Wall of China, but it did take quite some time. It took a few tries before I was happy with how it would work, but I managed to finish it. Here is an image of my project



I am proud of what I created, and I enjoyed this task very much. I found it challenging at first to construct this but I later got the hang of it. 

Would you do this challenge?
If so what would you build?

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing project! It must have taken you a while. Anyway great work on the build and incredible description, adding a question was a great hook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly amazing creation, Tiana! it must've taken a long time to build.

    ReplyDelete