Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

A letter from...



On our literacy contract, we have a task where we have to respond to a letter from our teacher by writing one back using the correct structure. Here is my letter to my teacher ( Whaea Danni).

Tena Koe ,
Whaea Danni.
My name is Tiana-Te-Waipuiarangi (but you can call me Tiana for short). I was born in Whangarei, New Zealand but spent my childhood in Australia; then returned home at 7 years old. I am Maori/Egyptian, I live in Kaitaia, my parents are Hune & Nick and I am the oldest sibling of my two mischievous younger brothers  Tiaaki (8) and Tiawai (6). I live with a large dog called Te Reo and I have a horse called Misty.

I attended kindergarten & Kruger Primary in Brisbane, Australia and I now continue through Pompallier Catholic School; soon to progress to Kaitaia College (KC).
My favourite subjects include Literacy, Science, Art & P.E, I do struggle with Math most, but I like to give-it-a-go and try!

Art, Music and Sports are my hobbies. I have an artistic talent for drawing & painting, I can play the piano and guitar and I have a strong passion for paddling, swimming and running although I am quite hesitant in swimming competitions; due to my Thalassophobia (a slight fear of deep water.)

I love to get-out-and-about. My favourite food is chocolate & I love cuddling and patting cute animals.

Yours Sincerely,
Tiana.

I enjoyed writing this letter because I get to explain myself and how I see things, I hope that this helps Whaea Danni get to know me better and maybe even my friends. 

If you could send a letter to ANYONE in the entire world, who would it be to? Why?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiana, you have written this using the correct structure! Thank you very much for sharing that information with me, I love getting to know you all better and this has definitely been a great help. Great job!

    ReplyDelete