Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Wordle Art

                           Wordle Art

This week in Te Kahu, for a task on Literacy we had to make a word cloud/shape with words describing yourself or a character; The task is to help us improve our vocabulary for future purposes. I chose to describe a good friend of mine Piper, for describing her I tried to use deeper level words and as much of them that I could think of off the top my head. Here is the word art I made:

I enjoyed this task because I feel I improved my vocab and I hope to be using these words more often in my writing or speaking.

If you made a wordle who/ what would it be about? Why?

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Tiana thank you so much! you really didn't have to! you are so kind and considerate that vocabulary you used is amazing! you too kind Tiana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Piper! I'm glad you've seen it.

      Delete
  2. Well done Tiana, you have done an awesome job completing this task. You have written a great reflection of your learning. I also love how you have used one of Pipers favourite animals as the template. :)

    ReplyDelete