Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

My Weekly Wondering!

 This week has been crazy! But to get a better understanding of what happened let me explain...


Something unusual happened on Monday right after morning tea. Whaea Danni our main teacher had introduced another student teacher who would be coming in each day for Term 4. Her name was Miss. Lawless and she happened to be an unknown relative of mine! As Whaea Danni stumbled back into the classroom after the bell rang we got sad news that she would have to rush out to a tangi (funeral) and eventually only attended school for 2 days this week! Although it was interesting having Miss Lawless teach us!

Something I enjoyed was having Mrs Dromgool teach us today, and having a split class yesterday! Te Kahu class got split into groups and were spread across the school, my group got sent to Pukeko (the year 1-2 class) and I luckily had my best friend Piper with me! This was lot's of fun because Mrs Dromgool doesn't come in often to teach us, and I loved helping the younger students spell.

I didn't enjoy Athletics that much, because I have training everyday. But I mainly disliked participating in High Jump! I am not that tall, but I am quite short; so I struggle with this activity. My class mates say I am good at it but I don't like to do this one as much as sprints or long jump! After having athletics everyday though I tried to encourage myself to just try my best because of the up coming central zones and just for my own achievements! I now just try to do high jump, though I can't wait to run!

Next week I am looking forward to the new learning, having Miss Lawless teach us all week! Along with trying to beat my goal for high jump!

Do you have a favourite school activity?

If not what is your least favourite school activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment