Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Tooth Trouble...

 All Saints Day is a special event where some people (especially the Catholic Church) celebrates all the saints who have died. 
Each Saint is well known for their own thin eg. St Valentine is known for lovers and Bee Keeping!
This task we have been assigned is to research about our chosen Saint then complete the slide about the following!
I chose St Apollonia, which I have never heard about before! She is a wonderful example of Self-Worth, Devotion and Sacrifice. Her story is incredible to read and is definitely one of the most interesting I've ever read. Her story can be found here: St Apollonia

Here is the Slide that I decorated and completed!


3 comments:

  1. Good job Tiana!
    I really like the way you presented your work.
    It is easy to read and easy to understand.
    Your content is very interesting!
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiana, I love your slides about all saints day it looks great. Also I love the way you put a description before the slides. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete