Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

How to write an Newspaper Article

        Writing a Newspaper Article

Today in my class we are learning how to write a newspaper article for our class newspaper we are going to work on.
There is a difference between writing and Newspaper writing.
In writing you normally write from your perspective
-example
( I was on my way to the dairy we suddenly a robber dashed out past me with bags load of glimmering coins.) There are lots of adjectives and wow words, and words like I,me and my. In Newspapers there are no wow words and you're writing from a third person perspective/point of view.
Next Newspapers are simple and short-but not too short.
Here is a brief short reminder of what you need to write a Newspaper Article:
1-Headline/Title 
2-Byline-By (your name)
3-Short article from 3rd person point of view
4-Quick conclusion/outro

By Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment