Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Ice Skating

                            Ice Skating 

On Daffodil Day, Me and my class went to Te Ahu Center for ice skating.We had to pay close attention to the rules for safety conditions.Once we were all geared up we were ready to skate!At first it was really hard to get use to skating and balancing but we made-do.The Ice skating ring wasn't really ice it was just really hard plastic but the skates were real steel,That's why we had to be careful attention to follow the rules properly and wear gloves to protect hands,helmets to protect heads and get up properly if we slip over.Then there was a competition.....
!GIRLS vs BOYS!Musical Statues,when the music stopped we had to try not to fall over.If we did that would be a point to the boys/girls.Unfortunately the boys won,but the girls still got to get in on the prize... BUBBLES! We had lots of fun, even if we fell over.

Have you ever been Ice Skating? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, My name is Ella and I'm from Matawai school.
    It is so cool that you got the opportunity to go ice skating, I have never been ice skating before. It is so good that you included the safety information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ella, thank you for coming to my blog and checking out my posts. I'm sure that some day you'll go ice skating and I think you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete