Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

ANZAC Soldier Uniform

               ANZAC Soldier Uniform

This week for literacy, there was a task where you had to create and design a uniform for an ANZAC soldier going to war. For this task the criteria was to think about thickness and layers that a soldier would've worn but keeping creative and using your own ideas. So for this task, I have chosen to base my soldiers uniform on a gunner's uniform. Using a thick camouflage jacket, a thick pair of camouflage pants, a camouflage hard helmet, thick, hard leather black boots and small, brown heavy bags to carry around water bottles, extra bullets and food rations. 
This is my soldier's uniform that I have designed.
This task was really simple and was loads of fun to do. This is what I pictured for a soldier to wear.
What would you picture a soldier wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment