Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Term 2 Learning Goals

                                My Learning Goals

This Term I have new goals that I want to achieve, these goals include: Literacy,Maths and R.E (Religious Education). 
Here are my 3 goals for the term.

Literacy:
This Term I want to work on my vocabulary so I can extend my sentences and use higher level words. I can do this by reading more at home and by thinking carefully about words I use.

Maths:
This Term for maths, I want to work on my fractions, decimals and measurement. I can do this by using different strategies and by practicing at home.

R.E
This term for R.E, I want to work on my reading so when I´m  reading the bible or scriptures I can pronounce words properly.
I can achieve this goal by reading the bible more and by sounding the words out aloud.

These were my goals for the term. Do you have any school goals that you want to achieve? If so what were they about, and how can you achieve that goal?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiana
    Those learning goals sound amazing!! I really hope you can achieve them very soon in this term! What you coud have done better was colouring the words but you did really well!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete