Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Pact Problem #2- Multiplicitive

Pact Problems #2

For maths I have been trying to continuously improve my basic facts recall. So this Pact Problem task is a great way for me to practice. For this activity we have to complete two tasks from a slide created by our teacher, these tasks go from level 3-5; multiplicative or additive.
This is my second task and I chose another simple one to help me recall my 4/3 times-tables faster.
I created a flipgrid video on how I solved this problem, I found this question quite easy so I am wanting to step up and challenge myself; even if I get it wrong.
Here is my video!
(  P.S I am shy so there is no audio in this one either! :D  )

1 comment:

  1. Well done using your multiplicative strategies :)
    Add in that audio!!

    ReplyDelete