Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Pact Problems- Additive

 Pact Problems

In Te Kahu we have been working on our maths, and strategies we                                   use to help us during math.
Our teacher has assigned us to complete 2 tasks from off a slide, solve it in our books, and then show us how to work it out on a website called flipgrid.
I chose to do a simple task to warm up my brain, to test my basic facts and quick recall.
Here is my video to my flipgrid video!
(P.S I'm shy to talk so there is no audio)

3 comments:

  1. Well done solving the problem Tiana, you do need to add audio so that I am able to hear how you are explaining your thinking and working out the problem. Try and do this with next weeks problems.
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiana my name is Jackie, and I go to Point England school
    I really like how you explain what you do in your class in lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tiana My name is Leylani attending Pt England School.
    I really love how you explained what you do in your class in lots of detail. Great Work Keep it up.

    Kind Regards.
    Leylani :)

    ReplyDelete