Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Confusing Collaboration!

 Today we had another great Cyber Smart Session! The task assigned today was all about clear instructions.

First we would pick a partner and who would be Player A / Player B. My partner was Therese; she was player A and so I settled with player B. We then had to make a copy of the slide we had as your player! Therese had an image on her slide with pictures in a certain place, my slide did not. She would then explain to me and give me instructions on where to put the images on the grid; the rule was we were not allowed to look at each other's screen!

After that it would then be my turn to explain where my images were on the grid! The next few slides didn't have grids so it made positioning the images difficult! Afterwards we got to create our own images with shapes and continue the following steps...

I found this very challenging to compare our left's and right's along with explaining where images were; but I found this task very fun and I would definitely do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment