Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

*-_ My Weekly Wondering! _-*

 This week has been packed! We had Speeches, P.E and lot's of learning to complete!

Although my school schedule has been filled with things to do I managed to complete all my work. I enjoyed finishing my work with plenty of time to spare! This also gave me my privilege to listen to music, achieve golden time ( Free Time ) and draw!

A super success I achieved this week was winning our PCS School Speech Competition! Usually I make it semi-finals but I haven't qualified to the Far North Speeches before; this is a huge step for me and I cannot wait to present what I wrote! 

I found working with the sudden weather changes a tough challenge. The heavy rain was very distracting and the heat of the sun would just bake the day away! Even though we have an AC we try to save power when it isn't required. 

I learnt that there are many different parts to the brain! The frontal Lobe is what gives humans the ability to make their own smart decisions where as animals can't think for themselves! This is really cool but humans have only been learning about the brain for the past 100 years; there is probably so much more to learn about!

I look forward to the art we might be doing next week! I always enjoy this subject because I get to be creative freely! Otherwise I look forward to writing because I use words to paint incredible pictures!

I have shown the value of Pono ( Truth )  this week when I tick off the tasks I have completed. I only tick them off when I have fully completed them; therefore I am being truthful with what I am doing.

I had lot's of fun playing basketball at break time, carefully learning how to play my violin in music class and just enjoying the time I have at school. We might go into lockdown so I make the most of the social time I have with my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment