Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

-Cyber Smart-

Over the past 2 terms I have grown more interested in our Cyber Smart sessions with Whaea Donna.

These activities we do within the hour have been very useful and fun; especially with my group of friends I work with.

One of my favourite topics to learn about within Cyber Smart Time is filming!
I love filming because my group and I started filming a mini thriller/horror film which was very exciting; the learning through this was testing different camera angles, 3 rule, collaboration and using our storyboard to help guide our way to build the mini movie properly.

I enjoy learning about Filming but I would also really enjoy learning about editing and animations.
Animations are another one of my favourite things to do especially to share my learning, but it becomes difficult when I cannot use websites like scratch or gamefroot because I am enable to post it to my blog. 
It disappoints me that I can't share my learning.

I also want to learn more about techniques and ways to edit since filming is such a passion for me.
I find that knowing how to edit short clips would be great for our prototype movie we are making but not knowing how to edit makes things difficult. 

I can't wait for our next Cyber Smart lesson so we can possibly try both of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment