Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My Weekly Wondering

This first week of Term 3 back at school has been very quick, and my schedule has been packed!
Everyday we have had a full day of learning, activities, p.e, and more.

I feel that I have completed my contracts surprisingly fast and ended up with plenty of time to work on creating a book for the junior students within our school.
The learning I was given was fun and challenging but I feel that I could have completed them to a higher level.

 Next week I will try to achieve this goal and continue to strive to completing them to high expectations.
I also want to work on covering all the learning we had done over the past few terms because I seem to have let my mind slip and forget. To do this I can watch videos at home to help me remember then do some side tasks to support that.

I cannot wait to see what else we learn in our class next week, and I'm sure it will be just as 

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to the term!
    It is awesome to see you identifying the things you need to work on.

    ReplyDelete