Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Practical and Peaceful Prayer

For the next few weeks of Term 3 we are focusing on one of our school values Pono meaning Truth in Maori and is represented in green.
This week for R.E (Religious Education) we are focusing on creative/ imaginative prayer and what it means to Pray. For this task we did today we had to go onto a website and read 5 scriptures about what the bible says about prayer; once you're done with that we would then copy the 5 readings into our Faith Journal (the book we keep all of our R.E learning in).
After that we had to write a summary about what prayer is based on the information from the scriptures and create a DLO about our learning.
Here is my DLO with my summary:


I really enjoyed this task because before we started Whaea Danni put relaxing music on so we had time to reflect and pray; which I thought was really calming then I worked independently and finished my work early!

3 comments:

  1. Wow t]Tiana that is a amazing creative prair post. It is very eye catching and has lots of thought put into it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Tiana. I really like the way that you reflected on your task.
    You did very well with this task!

    ReplyDelete