Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

~End of Term 2 Reflection~

~End of Term 2 Reflection~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoyed this term especially since it was a great relief to see my friends after a long time in lockdown!

The biggest challenge from this term was my STEAM challenges because I am very competitive and I can be very bossy/controlling. But luckily I had great partners throughout the tasks we did and we came out with good and surprising results!

I have learnt so much from this term! One of the things I am very proud of improving on was my geometry and my measurement! I found these two subjects very difficult to work out but I focused on myself and what I needed to learn and later found myself completing those equations easily!

The highlight of the term was definitely this week we have been through so far! 
We have been doing fun activities and dressing up which I enjoy! The tasks that we have done, the fun we had has been the most fun all year!

Something I have learned this term was that goals are crucial!
Setting goals can lead you to so many opportunities and chances to take, I now realise that in everything I do I have a goal. Whether it's to finish a task before Morning tea, or walk to a place before an hour is up or even if it's just to play a game with my friends! I set myself higher goals now and I know that I'll achieve them eventually!

I cannot wait for the school holidays! But I can't wait for the fun things we will do next term or even the things I'll learn, discover or try! 

I wonder what will happen next term!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Tiana! I love how you've self reflected on things in this term. I think you've answered you questions very well and given a god explanation on your experience this term. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very proud of you Tiana you work so hard last term and you did good in every task we had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tiana! I really like the way that you added lots of detail to your reflection. It was very interesting to read all of the things that you have accomplished last term!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete