Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

2d+3d Shapes

2d+3d Shapes
-------------------------------------------------------------
Carrying on with shapes, we were also set 2 tasks related to 2d and 3d shapes. For the first task we had to draw out a net (flattened shape) that is foldable to form a 3d shape; the second task was to take photo's of 10 different shaped items around our house and create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) showing this.
I found finding 10 different shapes around the house difficult, but I found creating the net quite simple.
Here is my DLO and photo's of my Net+Pyramid.



I enjoyed this task because I got to experiment with shapes and have a mini-scavenger hunt for items around my house!

Have you tried to make a shape using a net of your own?
Were you successful?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiana, what made finding the shapes around your home difficult? I like the shape you have chosen to create, can you tell your viewers what it is?

    ReplyDelete