Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Kupu Words

Kupu Words
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------In Te Kahu we focus on many subjects; one of which is Te Reo. 
In New Zealand, Maori kupu is an important part of
both our culture & our people.
For this task we have to name five items in our home using Maori Kupu, then create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) showing your findings. I changed my mind multiple times about what my DLO would be, until I settled on a google slide.
Here is my Slide with my Maori Kupu!



I enjoyed this task because my Whanau (family) helped me out + I really felt like I learnt something. I found this task lot's of fun & very educational; I hope to do more Te Reo tasks like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Kia mau te wehi!! Well done, you have learned some awesome new kupu. Do you think you could start using it in your everyday conversations? How awesome that your whanau could help you. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete