Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Smoothie Time!

 Smoothie Time!
In Te Kahu our learning has shifted to be achievable for everyone while being in lock down; one task that we were set was Procedural Writing (step by step instructions).
For this task we were given the privilege to choose any sort of task & write instructions about how to do this task. After we have chosen a task & written specific instructions; then we have to provide a video showing us or someone using our instructions. Whaea Danni provided us with examples and afterwards we had to submit our videos to the teacher where she would send us a rubric back with our markings.
For this task I chose to make a healthy smoothie.

Here is my video & the marking rubric!







I had lot's of fun making this video & I am happy with my marks! I enjoyed making the smoothie and my whanau did too!

If you could teach someone how to do something, what would it be?

3 comments:

  1. So cool Tiana! I absolutly love your catchy title, and you've explained it really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Piper! I'm glad people are seeing my blog!

      Delete
  2. Great work with completing this task Tiana. You produced a good piece of writing and awesome video to accompany it. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete