Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Character Web

Character Web
------------------------------------------
A character web is another way to plan a story or a characters traits.
This one of the tasks that we were set for the class. We had to create a Character Web for a daughter or a mother, from a poem we read. When we create our "web" we must use 10 words to describe our person and how they would be feeling. I chose to write my web for the daughter & from her view;
 because I picture myself in the daughters view.
Here is my web & the link(The photo didn't come out well)

                Character Web Doc 


I enjoyed this task because it was simple to complete but difficult to find the right words. 

If you or someone in your family went to war,
how would you feel?

1 comment:

  1. Great use of vocabulary! Could you explain further why she might be feeling these things?
    If I had to go to war I would be absolutely terrified and if someone from my whanau went I would miss them greatly and be praying everyday for their safe return.

    ReplyDelete