Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Home Design

Home Design
In Te Kahu Class we have been doing learning at home.
To fit with that, we have been learning about Area + Perimeter;
Using the knowledge that we gained, we have to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) like a google drawing of our house including the area and perimeter of it.
Here is my DLO.

My dad is a builder and he really helped me measure the house & rooms, it took us 10 minutes just to measure every room which was really quick. I really enjoyed this task because I got to go outside, and because I felt like I really got into the learning. I hope that more of the learning at home will be as enjoyable as this was!

Do you know how big your house is?
Do you think you can measure your house in 10 mins or quicker?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tiana! this is really amazing. I love the layout and how you've added bullet points to the area and perimeter, you did this in such a short amount of time and it looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Tiana, and how cool is your Dad for helping you out! You completed this task to a really high standard and have also posted a quality post. Great work reflecting on this weeks mahi. Next time you create something similar try to leave it as a google drawing, that way I can leave comments on your finished mahi. Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete