Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Shape Slide

Shape Slide
-------------------------------------------------------------
We have been learning about 2d and 3d shapes.
We went over a slide that had a list of shapes; we had to make a copy and fill in what shape we think it is, how many vertices it has, how many lines of symmetry and how many faces.
I thought this would be easy to name them but there were a few shapes that I didn't know the name of e.g: trapezoid.
Here is my slide:




I found this task a good recall to remember these shapes. Now I am working on the follow up where we have to create a DLO with 10 different items that are 3d shapes. I probably wouldn't remember some of the names of these shapes without this recall.

Can you find 10 different shapes in your houshold?

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai to mahi Tiana! It looks like you did rather well in this task. Keep up the fantastic home learning :)

    ReplyDelete