Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Bursting with Creativity!

Bursting with Creativity!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week in Te Kahu we continue to learn about creative writing. For the past 2 weeks now we have been watching videos, reading and practicing using creative vocabulary/words for our writing that we are practicing to prepare ourselves to make our very own children's book for juniors in our school!
For this task we had to complete this slide independently and by ourselves, this is so we can finish this to our own highest abilities!
I enjoy creative writing because I like to get very poetic and descriptive through writing and drawing so I found this task very fun!
Here is the slide I completed:




This task was easy and quick for me to finish and I cannot wait to start publishing my own book! There are can-do tasks included at the end of the slide that I might complete later on during the week.

9 comments:

  1. Great job tiana It looks like your been working hard keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tiana it looks like you have been working very hard.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tiana this looks really fun!
    Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiana, this is super cool. But maybe next time you could add some better words. Overall this is really good.
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie!
      Thank you for your feed back, and I have been trying to improve my vocabulary also. I will try to improve further next time!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiana, This is a great piece of work!! Well Done! Sorry I removed the comment I just spelt some things wrong. This is an Amazing piece of work though. Great Job!
    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Katie!
      I'll be sure to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  7. Great job Tiana. This looks great. I liked how you used lots of descriptive words. Great job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete