Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Character Web

Character Web.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second Creative writing task and it was quite easy.
All we had to do for this one was choose a character from one of the provided sites, articles/stories or videos and fill in this google drawing about your chosen person.
I chose to do the Immortal white snake:
Here is my character web and links to the video!


I am really proud of myself for finishing these tasks quite fast and I also had lot's of fun watching the videos. They were quite interesting and no I am sure to watch more!

5 comments:

  1. great job i like that you used a lot of descriptive words and the way you organised your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiana, I really like your post because you added a lot of detail towards your task/ description. You completed the task to a very high standard.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiana I love how you explained this story around the Immortal White Snake,good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tiana, What a good job you did with The Immortal white snake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Tiana keep up the great mahi!

    ReplyDelete