Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Hope upon the Lighthouse

Hope upon the Lighthouse
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week in Te Kahu we have a fun activity on our contract which is based around Creative Writing.
For creative writing we have watched videos, and exchanged ideas about how we can form our own piece of writing that will later be turned into a children's book. We will then read our final product to one of the younger kids within our school from the youngest class Piwi.
I enjoyed filling-in this follow up because I have a talent for writing poetically and with deep description (most of the time), I also love to draw and write stories so this task will be really fun to complete.

Here is a link to my Doc with my answers and the link to the videos we watched:
                         My Follow-Up Doc  The Lighthouse Video   Creative Writing Video

I can't wait to start my story!
If you wrote/drew a story what would it be about?
How would it end?

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic use of descriptive language Tiana, well done :)

    ReplyDelete