Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Remembering Religion

Remembering Religion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this task we had watched a movie, videos and read about the Kings, Prophets and Judges in the bible; our task was to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about a definition on what each of these 3 topics are. I took notes in my RE (Religious Education) journal, to help me with creating my google drawing.
It took me quite some time to create this but I am proud of the end product! I added facts about the Kings, how they acted and what they liked along with how they ruled at the top; I added what the Prophets were on the right side and what the Judges were on the left.
Here it is!



I found this task very entertaining and I hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Tiana that is a lot of detail wow you made it look cool and added so much detail. keep up the good work
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raidon!
    I'm glad you enjoy my DLO because I worked really hard on it.
    I will be sure to check out your blog too!
    Stay safe too.

    ReplyDelete