Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Mountains of Food!

Mountains of Food!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in New Zealand we are still in the season of Matariki!
To celebrate this my class will be having a big Matariki Breakfast next week, otherwise we are learning about the Maori kupu for different kinds of foods like fruits, vegetables or meat!
Our task was to make a copy of this slide and fill in the Maori words using a Maori Dictionary Book (NOT ONLINE) because it can give you other words that we don't use here in the Far North.
After you have done that you would add in images of all the foods and record yourself pronouncing how to say each word.
My chromebook would not allow me to play sound on the slide, which was very disappointing!
But I managed to complete the entire slide deck!



I enjoyed this task because some of these words I didn't know, and now I can share this information  with others!

Try saying some of these words too!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Girl, great work. I love how you explained this.

    ReplyDelete