Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

A Poetic Promise

 This term we have been focusing on Poetry! This task today is the Spoken Word. The Spoken Word is a special type of Poetic Writing where you base your entire poem about one word. We then looked further into this by choosing one of four videos to watch of poetic artist present their Spoken Word Poem.

Then the follow up task was to complete a slide created by our Teacher Whaea Danni! Decorate it and post it on our blogs. 

Here is my Spoken Word slide deck!



I enjoy Poetry very much! I love learning about it and writing my own. I found this task very fun but unfortunately this task took me a long time to complete it. Next time my goal is to finish these tasks in a quicker time period and manage my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment