Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori!

This week is Te Reo Maori Week! So our learning has basically been based all around it. I found this learning quite overwhelming but otherwise I managed to complete it! This week on our contract we had to complete 4 Te Reo Maori Tasks, 3 R.E task s(Religious Education) and finish our Statistics tasks in maths.
I loved this contract because I chose most of the tasks with drawing involved! Along with other tasks that I could complete quickly but to a high quality! Here are my finished products:

My Pixel version of Maui


A Poster to Promote Te Reo Maori Week!

My own word search for others to complete. And I completed a paper copy version given by my teacher!

Then I made this Graph for Statistics about whether the milk in our school should be given out more often! : My Graph
And I finished my R.E Tasks in my Faith Journal.

I struggled a lot trying to keep up with this work but otherwise I enjoyed everything I worked hard on to complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment