Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Independant Intuition

 This week has been CRAZILY PACKED! 

For most of this week I was filming with my group during learning time, which caused me having to miss out on finishing my contract work. But then the rest of my class also had mass, music, kapa haka, and other things as well interfering with their time too!

So this week ended up flying by fast and ended up with one [articular task as our contract. We had to be very responsible and independent for our teacher. Whaea Danni was away for 2 days and we had 2 substitutes who were both extremely busy, but I feel we have done well.

This task I did, took me ALL week to finish and I am proud that I was able to achieve my Golden Time now!



I did find this challenging to sort out but the planning steps behind it will be very useful for in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment