Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

In the Step of Suzanne

 This week for R.E we are learning about Suzanne Aubert. This woman is significant to our school since one of House Groups ( groups we split the school by)  is named after her! Every year we celebrate the people who the house groups are named after by dressing in that colour. Aubert day is coming up this Friday so we will be dressing up in Red!

Along with the upcoming event we decided to do some research about Suzanne herself; once we gathered the information from this Video we were set to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) / Fact File with at least 10 facts minimum.

I enjoyed creating my factfile on google drawing and I am very pleased with the outcome! Since I am also in the "Aubert" House group I am looking forward to celebrating Suzanne in remembrance!

Here is my Fact File!


5 comments:

  1. Hey Tiana I love how much effort you put into this, Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tiana! this is so cool! your drawing you did looks amazing, you are so talented! you have produced lots of information about Suzanne Aubert, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Tiana! I love the amount of facts you included. I like your picture of Suzanne Aubert :)
    Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Tiana! I really like your improvised drawing. It is really impressive. I also loved the way that you presented your information.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mahi Tiana, you have shared your facts about Suzanne Aubert in a very engaging way. Well done on creating a top quality blog post.

    ReplyDelete