Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

My Weekly Wondering

 Last week was very enjoyable for me! Because our main base was around Social Justice Week, Filming and Spoken Word Poetry!

I enjoyed learning about Poetry because I find that it is a great way to let your mind run free and to be creative with no limits! This particular genre of poetry is very inspiring though; artists that master using spoken word usually post them on youtube for motivational quotes! Prince Ea is a great example who posted Sorry. I love this video and now love watching other spoken word videos too!

I found completing my work challenging to complete because there wasn't much time given to complete it! The week flew by and I never imagined how difficult it would be but in the end I finished!

This week I hope to complete my work to higher standards and manage my time wisely. I hope to stay on task and not get distracted by others around me; I will work with my friends but focus on my activity at task the best I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment