Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

My Weekly Wondering

 This week has been amazing! We had 2 of my favourite step-in teachers and I managed to complete all my learning!

I enjoyed most tasks we had this week because most of them had drawing involved as options! That was my favourite part because now my books are filled with all sorts of colourful illustrations! I also enjoyed watching the U9's play soccer and playing cricket/soft ball on the field with my friends on a sunny day!

I struggled with managing my time because I was behind on some tasks due to me focusing on one task too much! 

Next week I aim to use my time wisely and cover the range of ALL of my tasks so I don't repeat this mistake, and so I can receive / achieve my Golden time (free time) !

I am looking forward to the School Holidays so I can sleep in, chill & vibe in bed and play with my dogs and whanau!


No comments:

Post a Comment