Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

My Weekly Wondering

 This week has been very challenging for me and here is why:

Our teacher was away sick for two days and we had 2 substitutes that were extremely busy! This made my learning difficult to keep up with along with my filming I was doing with my group in the background... This was challenging to cope with but in the end I managed to finish my work and finish our video. 

I enjoyed filming different scenes with my group since I was given the role of being Director! I was able to lead and assist my team to get all the right shots we needed! I really enjoy filming and it's one of my passions, so this is a task I had no problem with! But it was difficult to listen to all the different ideas everyone had, and stay on planned theme.

This week I succeeded to be independant and a leader. Having to manage my own self along with others taught me that not only do you have to think carefully but you have to use your time wisely. I struggled with this but I completed my tasks to a high standard and achieved my goal to be more independent with my learning throughout the week!

Next week I am looking forward to a not-so-crazy and normal week. I am looking forward to Fathers Day and sleeping in tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment