Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Confusing Compass!

Confusing Compass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing with home learning, we have been focusing about compasses & directions. For this task we have been memorizing the main directions (North, South, East, West), locating those directions etc.
Following up with this task we have also been working on 
co-ordinates.
 To review this task there are a few tasks on a maths site called Khan Academy; I struggled quite a lot when it came to locating specific co-ordinates and I found it very confusing! But the video helped me understand a bit better.
Here is the slide I filled in for the Compass Learning with my answers:



I enjoyed this task and even though I struggled it makes me want to strive to improve my learning more!

What's a saying you use to remember the 4 points?
(North, South, East, West)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiana, you are getting the hang of directions. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete