Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

End of Week Reflection

End of Week Reflection
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first week back at school has been amazing! Though I did struggle with coding and publishing my Pepeha Game that I made on Gamefroot; it frustrated me and others who tried to help me but I am proud of the end product that I did make! 
I really enjoyed playing sports throughout the week everyday, it really motivated me and I had lot's of fun playing dodgeball and Capture the Flags safely.
A big highlight of the week was definitely seeing all of my friends face-to-face and learning together in person.
I achieved completing my work quicker than I did last term and I found myself learning tips, tricks and methods better because I enjoy it!
Next week I am striving to complete my work independently and to try to understand how coding works next time we do it.

I really enjoyed this week and I think I completed my work the best I could; I can't wait for Monday so I can have lot's of fun all over again!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome T, you worked really hard awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Calista for chcking out my blog!
      I can't wait to see yours!

      Delete