Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Playing with Playdough

Playing with Playdough

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another fun task on my class contract is the "Playdough" task.
For this task we were given a slide with ingredients and a method to make our own playdough at home; then once you've coloured it to create your own creature/animal using it!
I thought this was such a cool idea since my mom and my younger brothers have made playdough before!
Here is the method/ingredients and my creation!






I really enjoyed this task because I was able to let my imagination run wild and free! I chose to create a baby "Earth" dragon because I love dragons and I find them so magical.
I hope we can do more tasks like this at school, it would be so much fun!

Try making your own playdough creation with the method above in the slide!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiana,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth
    Your model looks so cool.I like the detail and effort you put into this.
    Great job!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi!
      I'm glad you liked it and yes I did put lots of effort and time into this model!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tiana, I'm Meesha from Saint Patricks school in Greymouth. I really like your model and how much detail you put into it.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Meesha!
      I'm glad you liked my playdough dragon and I am super proud of it! I can't wait to see what you post on your blog too!
      I will be sure to look at your blog as well!

      Delete