Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Pixel Promise!

Pixel Promise!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our class has daily tasks every day to complete. Along side this work is our contracts which our filled with tasks to complete over the week; we try to complete as much work as you can!
One of these tasks is the Minecraft Pixel Art Task.
For this task we would have to make a copy of a spread sheet then complete the tasks included, the first task was to finish the other half of a picture by using a mirror-like-view (also known as Reflective Symmetry). 
The second task was to create a pixelated version of ourselves using the example template, while the third task was to create a pixelated version of a superhero! 
This teaches us how to use reflective symmetry properly in action.

Here is my character and my superhero!


I had trouble making spiderman, so with a website provided I was able to use a reference photo as a guide to help me.
For my minecraft character I didn't have too much trouble since I have played minecraft before and I knew how to get the right effect of "hair-over-the-shoulder".






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This task took me quite some time to finish this task, but I feel as I have achieved this task at a high standard! I really enjoyed this task and I am satisfied with the finished product! I hope to do more tasks like this one at school as well when it opens!

Try drawing yourself pixelated!
Can you try draw a superhero too?

6 comments:

  1. Wow Tiana! This looks amazing! I definitely think that you've done an amazing job with this project. and you've explained the task really well. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiana, I can't see your finished product. Can you take a screenshot of your finished mahi and put that into your post please. I am sure it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Whaea Danni!
      I've changed it up and now you can see my photos with a little help from my friends!

      Delete
  3. Great Job Tiana! Your explanation of our task is super detailed and thorough. I really like your pixel figures!
    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete