Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Lonely Lock-down

Lonely Lock-down
------------------------------------------------------------
Lock-down has been very difficult for many people, and for me it's been pretty lonely. I am the only girl in the house, so it makes it pretty lonely; but with online classes and google hangouts I am able to chat with my friends from school.
I love talking to my friends at home, we laugh and tell each other about what we do at home during the lock-down.We still get to learn together and I really enjoy online classes!
I cannot wait for school to start, so I can see all my friends in person!

Being in lock-down has been very challenging, but I'm grateful to have amazing friends by my side!


How do you communicate with your friends?
Are you excited for school?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiana, being the only girl can be tricky sometimes can't it.
    Hopefully not long until we are all back at school!

    ReplyDelete