Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Reaching for Reflective

Reaching for Reflective
------------------------------------------------------------
In Te Kahu Class today we were learning about Reflective Symmetry. We have done maths tasks over the past few weeks that relate to this task like geometry, for this task we were set to complete the slide with a list of photos by marking out the lines of symmetry to find how many each photo has.
I enjoyed this task but I was very troubled on a few, some of them had small details to make a difference; but I managed to complete this task quickly!

Here is the slide I filled out:


During this task I found reflective symmetry much easier than I remember, and that was due to all the practice learning we have been doing over the last few weeks. I feel that I have improved over that time and now I understand reflective symmetry much better.

Is there anything you have improved on?
Is there any mistakes I may have missed in the slide above?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tiana, great reflection on your learning :)

    ReplyDelete