Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

COORDINATE CHAOS

Coordinate Chaos!
----------------------------------------------------
Carrying on with coordinates, my class and I were assigned to fill out a slide with mini-tasks included. These tasks were to elaborate on our learning from Khan Academy due to the reason of many students struggling with this topic. The tasks included had us mark out the specific locations of people after moves, we had to mark out coordinates on a google drawing copy and create the hidden shape.
Then play the coordinate game, where we had to click the exact location of the coordinates!
I struggled with this topic as well, and found this follow-up task very helpful! I feel that I have improved and can complete these coordinate tasks much more efficiently now.
Here is the slide:


I had lot's of fun with these tasks, especially playing the game at the end!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Tiana, you have nailed using coordinates! Keep up the amazing mahi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done T you have really done well with this task:)

    ReplyDelete